Thursday, October 17, 2013

Team Sheet 10/19

We will be depleted this weekend.  As I post this we are down to 11 players but I know that won’t make a difference as we will all work hard and play to the best of our ability.  What coach could ask for more?

Anyway here is the team formation I am thinking about for Saturday.  I have moved George and Ian up front as this seems to be becoming a bit of a rotation for us. Mitchel and Carson will drop into defence.  I may reverse this in the second half.  Because Charlie is not able to come this weekend I will be asking Dominic to cover the sweeper role  that Charlie has been so effective in.  I’m sure Dominic will be an able deputy and his pace will mean will shouldn’t notice much difference here.  Madelyn will continue her rehabilitation and will play at left back (Dominic’s position) and Elena will play at right wing covering for Georgia who will also be away. 

I think this team will be well balanced and should produce more goals!!

“The Gaffer”

No comments:

Post a Comment